After the first festival of the year, Lohri and Makarsankranti, now Republic Day will be celebrated across the country on Sunday. This is a day that every Indian celebrates with pride and enthusiasm, on this day the Constitution of India came into force in the year 1950. Apart from celebrating the largest democracy and constitution in the world, all people sit in front of their television screens and enjoy the Republic Day parade which is organized by the Ministry of Defense in New Delhi.
Apart from this, there are many other ways with which you can make this day special. Apart from special tricolor outfits, you can also paint in Republic Day colors through makeup. If you too are looking for makeup ideas for this day, then we have brought some special tips for you.
In makeup, you can transform your eyes into a tricolor. For this, you will need saffron, green and white colored eyeshadow and kajal.
- You can mix these three colors and give a tricolor to the eyelids. For this, you draw three lines from the eyeliner to the eyes and then fill it with three colors.
- If you find it difficult to do three colors in one eye, then put saffron in one eye and green eyeshadow in the other. You can apply white dot with it. This makeup is not only easy but also looks very trendy.
- If you like the simple look, then apply all three colors on the eyelids and blend them. Put a black eyeliner over it and you can also give a wing look if you want. If you like more glamorous eyes, try blue color instead of black eyeliner.
- If you do not like eyeshadow then you can also apply three colored eyeliner. It does not take any time and looks good too.
- Nowadays a highlighter is quite in trend and it is also easily available in every color. Apart from the eyes, you can also use tricolor on your cheeks. For this, mix orange, green and white highlighter and blend well on the cheeks.