How To Download and Install Whatsapp Stickers For Valentines Day 2020: Today, on Valentine’s Day, there is a lot of enthusiasm among the youth and in such a situation, everyone is making Valentine happy by messaging each other. But you can make this day even more beautiful and it will help you in the popular messaging app ‘WhatsApp’. Like every time, on the occasion of Valentine, some such stickers can be used on WhatsApp, which can make this day special for your partner. Here we are telling you how to download and use these stickers.
WhatsApp Stickers made available for Valentine’s Day is available on both Android and iOS platforms. Which you can download from the App Store and Google Play Store.
- Step 1. If you are an Android user and are thinking about sending your partner’s message on Valentine’s Day, then WhatsApp Stickers is a good option. For this, open your WhatsApp first.
- Step 2. After opening any chat in WhatsApp, click on the emoji option given there. Where you will find these three options emoji, GIF and stickers. Click on the stickers.
- Step 3. After clicking on the stickers, here you will see a + (plus) sign. Tap on this sign. After which you will have some options of stickers open. Scroll to the bottom of this page and come to the bottom. Where Get more stickers are given.
- Step 4. Once you click on Get more stickers, you will see a list of stickers. This list also includes stickers for Valentine’s Day. You can select stickers as per your choice. Once you are selected, you will be redirected to Google Play Store.
- Step 5. Download Valentine’s Day stickers from Google Play Store. After the download completes, tap on the stickers of your choice from the stickers section and then choose Add to WhatsApp option. By clicking on Add to WhatsApp, these stickers will be added to the stickers list provided in your WhatsApp.
- Step 6. After this, open the chat of the Valentine’s Day stickers you want to send and click on the stickers there. As soon as the stickers are open, you will see the stickers you have downloaded for Valentine’s Day. Click on any of them and send them.